Plain Dye Sheeting
Terms and Conditions
1. One winner will be selected at random.
2. Competition Closes Friday 13th September 2019 23:59.
3. Entry: Entrants must be residents of the UK and IE, aged 18 and over.
4. This Prize Draw excludes employees of Welspun UK Ltd, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
6. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the Draw Date either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Welspun UK Ltd discretion.
8. Welspun UK Ltd will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
9. Welspun UK Ltd assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize nor does takes any responsibility for the prize whilst in transit and will not be held liable to replace lost or damaged items.
10. Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. None of the prizes are transferable. None of the prizes are transferable for cash equivalent. Any value relating to the price specified in the competition is calculated based on RRP of the largest sized item listed in the prize.
11. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name and nearest town/city/county of residence being made publicly available if they win. Winners will be notified directly by email and also the winner may at the companys discretion be announced via social networks, the companys website and or email.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Welspun UK Ltd, First Floor, Park Square, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK3 0XF.
15. Entrants data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw.
16. Welspun UK Ltds decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Prize includes: 12 month supply of Swizzels Parma Violet sweets (52 x 170g bags of Parma Violets plus a Swizzels hamper), 2 large scented candles, 2 small scented candles and 40 tealight scented candles. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash nor transferred. By entering this competition, you agree with these terms and conditions.
20. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Welspun UK Ltd, First Floor, Park Square, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK3 0XF.