Plain Dye Sheeting
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants must be residents of the UK and Eire, aged 18 and over.
2. Participants not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. Welspun UK Ltd will not be responsible for any inability of a participant to take up the gift.
4. Welspun UK Ltd assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which participants may be required to pay at any time in connection with a gift nor does takes any responsibility for the prize whilst in transit and will not be held liable to replace lost or damaged items.
5. Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. None of the prizes are transferable. None of the prizes are transferable for cash equivalent. Any value relating to the price specified in the competition is calculated based on RRP of the largest sized item listed in the prize.
6. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of participant; and/or to allocate available prizes.
7. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
8. Participants required to take part in a video call discussion will be notified directly by email.
10. Welspun UK Ltds decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Welspun UK Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the questionnaire and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the questionnaire subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The gifts consists of a 7 pack of Sanctuary face cloths. Prizes may differ from shown. There is no cash alternative. Subject to availability while stocks last. The gift must be retreived by entering a unique code online which will be sent to the email address provided.
14. Participants must submit a complete questionnaire fully to receive the gift.
15. Gift delivery may be delayed due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. Please be assured that all due participants will receive their prize at the earliest convenience.
16. Gift cannot be returned for a refund.
17. One free gift per household
18. This study is conducted Welspun UK Ltd, First Floor, Park Square, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK3 0XF.