Returns and Refunds
What is your returns policy?
We want you to be delighted with your purchase which is why we offer a no fuss 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and packaging, within 14 days of the date you received the item. Once the return for the products is being processed we will refund delivery costs paid by the customer when the order was initially placed. Your statutory rights will not be affected by the additional 14 day money back guarantee.
*Purchasing a Christmas gift? Orders placed in November & December can be returned in January providing the item is in it's original condition and packaging.
How do I return unwanted goods?
- Complete the returns information on the despatch note and make sure to include it in your parcel before repacking. Please note if the returns information is not included, this will cause delays in processing your refund.
- You can now use CollectPlus to return your parcels to us for free. Please see instruction on how to do this below.
- If you do not wish to use CollectPlus we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service when returning items. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Repack your parcel and write on the returns address (supplied on the despatch note or see below).
Once we have received the items and if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited via the original payment method used within 7 working days. Please note the legal requirement for refunds is 30 days, however we endeavour to refund before this time.
FREE and convenient returns with CollectPlus
Returning items via CollectPlus
CollectPlus is a returns service that allows you to drop your return at one of over 5,800 drop off points at local stores (newsagents, convenience stores and petrol stations etc) at a time and place that suits you. You'll receive proof of postage, insurance and an online tracking code so that you can follow your parcel's progress back to us.
Please note this service is only available to mainland UK customers. If you are outside of mainland UK, you will responsible for the postage and cost of your return.
Using CollectPlus is easy with these simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/Christy to find your local collectplus shop which includes local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres.
2. Follow the instructions, enter your order number and your email address, then print and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered.
3. Drop off your parcel in your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. You can track your parcel yourself, at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
You can find your nearest CollectPlus store by clicking here (https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator) and use the ‘Find a store’ search at the top of the page.
What products are non-returnable?
For hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on our filled products (duvets, pillows & mattress toppers) and toiletries unless they prove to be faulty or defective. Orders that contain personalised items with personalisation/monogramming cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded unless the product is faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I return a faulty or defective item?
Please contact us on [email protected] or call us on 01612650107 with full details of the faulty product and we will arrange for the item to be returned and subsequently inspected by a member of our quality control team.
How do I return an item under the 'Distance Selling Regulations' ?
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days after the date of delivery. If you cancel within this period of 7 working days, you must inform us in writing or by email at [email protected]. When completing the returns information on the dispatch note, please give the reason "I just don't want it anymore" and return the items within 14 days following the date that you expressed your wish to return the items.